Education and Qualifications
- London School of Theology in association with Brunel University, London, May 2001 to July 2004
PhD. Thesis title: "A Prophet Like Jesus and Muhammad: A critical study of the principal doctrines and claims of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadyyani".
- London Bible College in association with Brunel University, London, May 1998 to May 2001
Master of Theology. Thesis title : "Naskh: Al-Nasikh wa al-Mansukh - A study of the Islamic theory of abrogation, its formulation, development and use today".
- Manchester Metropolitan University, 1996 to 1999
Dip. HE (with Distinction) in Islamic Studies covering the survey of history and theology of Islam, compilation and literary characteristics of the Qur'an; compilation and criticism of Hadith; Islamic Jurisprudence, the four schools of thought; Islamic law and its affects on societies today.
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Karachi, 1974
'A' level equivalents: English, Urdu, Arabic, Islamic Studies, and Social Studies.
- Ta'lim al-Islam High School, Rabwah, 1967
'O' level equivalents: Urdu (as first language), Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Social Studies, English and Arabic.
Last updated: 3 October 2006