- Has the Bible been corrupted so that it cannot be trusted?
- Does the Qur'an affirm the reliability of the Jewish and Christian Scriptures?
- What Gospel did Jesus preach and teach?
- What about the gospel of Barnabas?
- Has the Qur'an replaced the Bible?
Steven Masood explores both the Bible and the Qur'an, investigating their contents and comparing them to each other on the question of integrity. He gives insight and perspective to divergent and convergent aspects of the Bible and the Qur'an, dealing at length with errors in copying and translation and analyzing many specific objections of critical Muslims towards the Judaeo-Christian writings. In his conclusion he asks the reader to steer away from the 'battle of the books' and instead to set the course towards the question of Salvation, Najah.